Guide and inspire

• 24 January 2023
  • 0 reacties
  • 28 × bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties

Things that are, things that were and somethings that has not yet come to pass. No matter what come through your path, you will stand your ground. Don't linger there in darkness and in doubt, as nightfall in winter that would come without a star. Your fate stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fall. Yet hope remains if the company stays true. For it cost you nothing to have hope, but if you lose it, you feel like you have lost everything. So don’t lose hope! May this all be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out. No matter where you are and as little as the light, it will shine. Even in the darkest of places. And this last I say to you and it comes not from my mind, but is put into my heart this hour. Don't hang in there, do not fall and stand tall!

Ik wou dit even delen met mensen hier om ze te helpen door moeilijke tijden en om wat motivatie en inspiratie te geven!

Helaas, dit topic is gesloten. Meestal is dat omdat er langere tijd niet op gereageerd is of omdat het onderwerp afgesloten is.