Introductie

• 2 July 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 113 × bekeken

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hai! Ik ben M! Ik ben 24 jaar. Ik ben nieuw geëmigreerd naar Nederland vanuit Amerika (VS). Ik zoek een nieuwe club mensen. 

Hello! My name is M.  I am 24 years old. I recently emigrated to the Netherlands from the United States. I am looking for a new group of friends. 

Helaas, dit topic is gesloten. Meestal is dat omdat er langere tijd niet op gereageerd is of omdat het onderwerp afgesloten is.

4 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +5

Welcome to Join Us and the Netherlands, M!

What are your hobbies and what brings you to the Netherlands, if I may ask?

Reputatie 6
Badge +11

Hey van harte welkom :) Wat zijn je hobby’s ? 

Zijn er veel verschillen tussen Nederland en Amerika ? 

Reputatie 1
Badge

Dank je! Ontzettend veel verschillen! Ik hou vam sieraden maken, talen leren, nieuwe gerechten proeven, reizen natuurlijk, breien als het wat kouder is, en nog meer! 

Bijvoorbeeld:

Reputatie 1
Badge

I came to the Netherlands to get out of the heat and have rights (as mine are getting stripped constantly) and of course to start over! I love making jewelry (earrings, bracelets, necklaces, anklets), working with wire, throwing pottery on the wheel, traveling, trying new food, learning new languages and cultures, when it's cold knitting ( I can make hats and scarves) (I know a few different stitches), painting (not the best but acrylic or watercolor), drawing (not very good at realistic portraits), using markers, 35mm film photography, photography (still want to get a nice digital), cooking, baking, going out (drinking alcohol and coffee and tea), and working out (I HATE CARDIO but lifting I love) 

Here are some creations of mine