hello: Rafael, 27 years old, Gelderland

• 29 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 125 × bekeken

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hoi allemaal!

Sorry Engels post , still learning Dutch but a bit slow. 

I'm Rafael (not real name) , I'm 27 years old doing my stage in Gelderland. I came to the Netherlands in 2019, few months down the road Corona happened and for someone with social anxiety the complete isolation has made me more lonely than I thought I'd be. Furthermore with my studies, I was struggling a lot with the curriculum itself and having no one to share the struggle with didn't make it any easy. I'm almost at the end of my study what was supposed to be two ended up becoming three. I don't have much friends in this new city Arnhem so I'd love to have new people to talk to.

My hobbies zijn reading books, watching documentaries, learning languages (voor nu Nederland en Spaanse ) , listening to people, cooking (I can cook for you) , and going to gym/calisthenics.

Helaas, dit topic is gesloten. Meestal is dat omdat er langere tijd niet op gereageerd is of omdat het onderwerp afgesloten is.

8 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

hi! I grew up in Arnhem and my parents still live there, so I still visit Arnhem a lot :) 

Where are you from? What kind of docu's do you like to watch? 

Reputatie 1
Badge

hi! I grew up in Arnhem and my parents still live there, so I still visit Arnhem a lot :) 

Where are you from? What kind of docu's do you like to watch? 

Hy there! Where in Arnhem. I'm in Presikhaaf. I'm from Bangladesh. I like to watch all kinda docu, paranormaal to politics history controversial. I usually watch vice most of the time they have thought provoking docu but also taboo topics are interesting too 

Welcome Rafael!

Im really sorry to hear that you have been struggling with your studies and that you didnt have many people around to share that struggle with. Im so glad that you have found this community and I really hope you will meet some nice people from near your area. There are quite some members close to you 😊

Im not from near you but if you want we can always have a chat!

We have a bookclub going on on this Community (most of the topics are in Dutch but the books we read are so far mostly originally written in English) so maybe it's something for you. You can find the book club in the section '’groepen'’ - '’Join Us Leesclub) or simply click on this link 

Good luck! 😊

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi welcome! 

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hola Rafael! Me llamo M. Quiero practicar mi español porque una de mis careras es en Español. Yo puedo ayudar con holandés y ingles! Un día quiero obtener mi DELE en España. 

Hello! My name is M and I would like to practice my Spanish. 

Reputatie 1
Badge

Welcome Rafael!

Im really sorry to hear that you have been struggling with your studies and that you didnt have many people around to share that struggle with. Im so glad that you have found this community and I really hope you will meet some nice people from near your area. There are quite some members close to you 😊

Im not from near you but if you want we can always have a chat!

We have a bookclub going on on this Community (most of the topics are in Dutch but the books we read are so far mostly originally written in English) so maybe it's something for you. You can find the book club in the section '’groepen'’ - '’Join Us Leesclub) or simply click on this link 

Good luck! 😊

Hi thank you for that suggestion! I have joined the group!

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hi welcome! 

Thank you !

Reputatie 1
Badge

Hola Rafael! Me llamo M. Quiero practicar mi español porque una de mis careras es en Español. Yo puedo ayudar con holandés y ingles! Un día quiero obtener mi DELE en España. 

Hello! My name is M and I would like to practice my Spanish. 

Hola m, mi español es muy mal como mi holandés haha misschien stuur me a pm 👍